Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Warrior Dash and Bear's First Run

So this weekend marked my second Warrior Dash in Logan, Ohio.  Wow, what a difference a state makes.  This course was all hill and it was tough.  Not any injuries this time but an enjoyable time with great friends.  I definitely recommend trying a race like this one.  Check out http://www.warriordash.com/ for upcoming races and details about obstacles in some of the courses.  There are two coming up close by in Ohio and in Tennessee.

When I returned from the Dash, I took Bear for his first run in Ritter Park.  For those of you who don't know, Bear is our new edition who is full of energy and is going to be my running partner.  He is part sheep dog and a bunch of other stuff.  He did great and 1.5 miles in the morning didn't slow him down at all, so he returned to the park that evening and ran another mile.  He was super tuckered out. 

Since Thursday I have not been to the gym.  I am battling what I am calling allergies, but thinking more of a cold.  However, I will make my return tomorrow and keep you updated on my progress.  A new challenge has started at our gym and I am taking the challenge.  Details to come soon.

Happy Tuesday everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment