Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's All Relative

It's all relative
The weight on the bar.  The push.  Your drive.  Your determination.  Your work ethic.  It's all relative to who you are and the type of person you are. 
Some people are content in just doing enough.  And that's OK by me, if you are content with that, that's fine.  But don't complain when you could change your situation by putting in some hard work, but it's not worth it to you.
Some people are driven.  I consider myself to be driven.  I want to be better so I push.  I push in every aspect of my life: work, education, relationships, health, CrossFit.  But that's me.  I've never really settled, so it makes sense to me to keep pushing and wanting more. 
My point...Push for a little more.  You may surprise yourself and realize that you've always been able to do more you were just to scared to try.
Good luck this week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment